mercredi 15 août 2012

Homecoming



Back from holidays
My soul completely renewed
But life has not changed

Claude Lopez-Ginisty
+

Haiku written for 
+
(Photograph/ The Alps from my window)

5 commentaires:

  1. The conundrum of life: The more things (and souls) change, the more they stay the same!

    How Will My Soul

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow; beautiful haiku and great view from your window.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Claude, my comments go vanishing..how to connect with you..struggling.. my second attempt for a comment.. I love your haiku so much..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow..my comment finally appeared.. Claude..

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dear Ramesh,
      नमस्ते !
      I have the same problem on certain sites: it takes days before my comments appear!
      Thank you for your comment and your visit!
      अलविदा,
      Claude

      Supprimer